- Only lake nets, mats and slings to be used.
- No fish to be retained or left unattended. All fish to be returned to the lake as soon as possible.
- Rods are NEVER left unattended.
- Only barbed or micro-barbed hooks to be used.
- No type of Curved Shank or long shank hooks to be used. Minimum size 8 hook.
- Safe rigs only. Rig tubing or safe zone leaders must be used at all times.
- Weight clips (Lead clips) must be standard plastic type that secure the swivel. Rubber must be set so if snagged weight can release with ease.
- Leads must eject if line breakage occurs.
- Every angler must have forceps or they can be borrowed from us. (£5 refundable deposit required).
- No Zig rigs.
- No Kamakura hooks.
- No Korda Goo.
- Only fresh freezer boilies to be used
- Minimum 15lb mainline to be used. No braid or lead core. All lines will be tested.
- NO Ronnie or 360 rigs
- Maximum three rods per angler.
- All fish to be returned unharmed or unmarked.
- Only our own particle should be used. (Notice required if bait needed).
- Clinic iodine or similar to be used on ALL catches. (If you don’t have these, we have them for sale at the lake).
- All litter, including cigarette ends, must be placed in the bins provided.
- At the end of your stay, it is strictly forbidden to throw the rest of your bait into the water.
- The House must be left clean and tidy.
- The management takes no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to you or your property.
- All equipment hired or borrowed must be returned in the condition it was hired and returned to the bailiff before departure, or you may lose some or all of your damage deposit.
- No climbing trees.
- Use of the boat is not permitted.
- Fires are forbidden.
- Grilling (barbecue/plancha) under the terrace is not allowed.
- Please do not let cats in the house.
- Dogs are not allowed
- Please leave the lake clean and tidy by 10am on your final Saturday morning.
- Please put your rubbish bins (from the house and from the post office) in the large rubbish bin. There will be a special bin for glass. Also, please put your surplus bait in the bait bin.
- The Children’s Forest is to be used under the supervision of parents/guardians. Legendia Carp is not responsible for any accidents that may occur.
- Please respect the equipment inside the house as well as the outdoor equipment. A deposit of £300 at the beginning of your stay (refundable if no damage) will be required to cover the cost of repairs or replacements if the equipment is damaged.
- The management reserves the right to immediately exclude you from the site in case of obvious drunkenness
Anyone one found breaking rules will be leaving without refund.
NO SECOND CHANCES
Please make sure you and other members of your group know and understand all rules